We support, equip and encourage network members to take action through:
- Hosting receptions for civic leaders including senior Southwark Council staff & elected members, MPs, senior police, and other community leaders. We also host round table conversations with Christians in education, business, politics, health & well-being, the arts and much more.
- Providing information about Southwark events, resources, and initiatives. This includes sending out a bi-monthly newsletter with news, top tips, funding information, etc.
- Sign-posting to national initiatives and resource opportunities. This includes making known project member’s work opportunities (paid & voluntary).
- Advocating for the voice & contribution of Southwark churches to the civic authorities.
- Running training workshops on practical community action topics.
- Bringing members together in prayer & action around key Southwark issues.